The role involves the execution of duties to the highest possible standards. It is expected that the role will include but not be limited to the following key functions:
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Manage the project stakeholders including contractors, Consultants and suppliers
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and other consultants etc.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the project in terms of progress, quality and cost budgetary constraints.
- Monitoring the project deliverables meet with the agreed standards and satisfy
stakeholder requirements at each stage of the project.
- Monitoring overall project stakeholder relationships and adjusting strategies and plans for engaging stakeholders.
- Develop and establish the policies, procedures, and documentation for planning, developing, managing, executing, and controlling the project schedule, including monitoring project tasks and workflows in order to complete the project on schedule.
- Identify and document specific actions including establishing milestone to be performed to produce the project deliverables.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and documentation for planning, managing, expending, and controlling project costs.
- Identifying issues that impact the project and managing them through to resolution.
- Develop a robust change control system by setting a project baseline and identifying, reviewing, approving and monitoring proposed changes to the project scope.